GoldBand 50 bp DNA Ladder consists of fourteen double-stranded DNA fragments (50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1,000 bp). Since this product is premixed with 1× loading dyes, it can be used in agarose gel electrophoresis directly. The concentration of 250 bp and 500 bp fragment is 100 ng/5 μL, and the concentration of other fragments is 40 ng/5 μL. This product is suitable for the analysis of DNA fragments in agarose gel electrophoresis and is not recommended for polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
1. The loading volume of marker is 5 μL. If gel wells are wider than the conventional, the loading volume needs to be increased appropriately.
2. It is recommended to use 1.0-2.0% Agarose, voltage 4-10 V/cm, 1× TAE (preferred) or 0.5× TBE buffer for electrophoresis.
3. Stain with nucleic acid dye such as EB or YeaRed, and observe the electrophoretic results under UV light.
The product is shipped with ice pack and can be stored at 4°C for 6 months, or stored at -20°C for 12 months. Avoid repeated freeze thawing.
1. The product needs to be fully mixed when using. Please replace the electrophoresis buffer frequently and use the newprepared gel to achieve the ideal electrophoresis result.
2. The attached 5× DNA Loading buffer can be used for sample detection.
3. If there are unsatisfactory conditions such as smear, unclear or curved fragments when using this product for electrophoresis, it’s recommended to try to dilute the sample before loading. For example, the sample can be diluted 5 times with water and then take 8-10 μL for loading for conventional gel wells.
4. For your safety and health, please wear lab coats and disposable gloves for operation.
5. This product is for research use ONLY！